Thursday, December 3, 2009

lalala

not sure about this whole blog thing.
but it might just be a fun idea.
so i'm going to try it out. see if it fits.

today i learned plumbing. i'm staying with family in new jersey and my uncle was working in the crawlspace trying to hook some stuff up, so i was crawling along with him. pretty fun stuff. and now the toilet will flush. exciting.

but the more exciting thing is... i've got a really nice big bed calling my name right now, with three pillows! i'm about to give in to temptation...

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Hey, when did you get over to the states?

2 weeks left until I'm at my grandparents in b.c. and I start my first teaching co-op after xmas... speaking of Christmas.Cora, what are you doing this Christmas?

lareunoia said...

march 31, 2008!! that's a long time between blogs. i know i have several blogs going with at least as much time between entries but that's just me. you know i am a fan of your writing and i will follow you travels with interest and a smile.